April 14, 1921 - July 4, 2009
My Grandma Jones passed away on July 4th of natural causes. Shortly after getting her whole family together for a gathering at the Grand America, her health turned. We feel that she was holding on until she could see us all together as a family one last time.
The memories I have of my Grandma are the handmade afghans she would crochet, crafts that she would make out of cross stitch type plastic sheets, the times she would comment, "Well that's different" when she didn't like something, and at times her brutally honest comments- which made me laugh. Grandma enjoyed watching her grandchildren and great-grandchildren play. My Grandma was also very fond of John and would always tell him what a great job he was doing being a father to Braxton. I will miss my Grandma very much and I hope that the memories I have of her will always be remembered.

1 comment:
So sorry about your Grandma. That was such a cute idea to let all the baloons go!
Post a Comment