Nikki is officially one month old today! How exciting and also crazy that a full month has passed. Last night was the first time Nikki slept for a longer period of time, with just over 4 hours between feedings. Does she know it is her one month birthday and showing us how much older she is? I'm not getting my hopes up.
Here are a few things that I just LOVE about Nikki: jazz hands, crazy pinky toe, big stretches with both arms above her head, her strong neck (I can't stop kissing it), sweet soft skin, pretty heart-shaped lips and of course the way she looks at me when she's in my arms.
2 comments:
yay!! Im so glad you are a blogger. I cant beleive how grown up brax is. and your little nikki is already one month old. we really need to get together.
Congratulations Heather!! So happy for you guys. Can't wait for some cute close-ups of your little Nicki.
Love,
KT
Post a Comment