Yeah!- John just called my work and said he is at the airport and on time to be in Salt Lake at 4pm today. I can't wait to see him. The week has been challenging especially since Nikki has been teething. At least I think she is. She has a fever of 100 degrees and is SO irritable. Nikki has been waking up several times during the night and her cries are piercing. I'm sure JP isn't looking forward to coming home to that but I am sure looking forward to having a break!
3 comments:
YEA!! I know I have a sigh of relief when Ben comes home!!
I feel for you, last week Aar flew to Vegas on a "work trip" which also included a detour to Long Beach, CA to pick up a new dirtbike. Being on your own is much more difficult, even for just a few nights.
oh no, teething is rotten. Olivia just popped her first molar. what a nightmare.
Post a Comment