Nikki is ten months today. I have realized tonight that I haven't done very well with taking pictures over the last month- whoops! I do have video to prove her milestones but I can't find the cord to load it onto the computer... so a few words about how great she is will have to do!
Drum roll please...... Nikki started crawling- yeah, yeah, yeah! She shared this new milestone with us the night before Valentine's Day, so just shy of 10 months old. She is kind of slow at it and needs quite a bit of enticing but I think she is really enjoying it! Other little milestones: play peek-a-boo (looking over one of our shoulders when we hold her and then looking back), she will hold a toy in one hand twist it and grab with the other, she gets super excited when we startle her, she twists and turns and almost falls off her changing table (milestone for her- or just a challenge for us to stay on our toes?), she watches our lips and likes to make sounds trying to talk, and also Nikki loves big girl foods- she has little interest in drinking her bottle and really likes finger foods or chopped up lunches or dinners that we are eating.... we still have managed to get formula into her when she is sleepy after she wakes up.
Nikki also loves her brother- Brax still continues to be the one that can make her laugh the hardest and also can keep her attention by doing silly things. Every month she is learning so much and so fast. She is almost a year old, it makes me sad sometimes but also excited to see her little personality come out and shine as she gets older.
No comments:
Post a Comment