Saturday, March 7, 2009
Finally a day to breath!
Work has been completely taking up every waking moment of my life. Lets just say that the economy definitely doesn't make people want to pay over $1,000.00 for a downtown apartment. I am being super micro-managed and not only have weekly visits from my supervisor but phone calls from the COO of the company saying "Heather you need to take a leadership role in this"..... what the heck to you think I'm doing?! Shutting my door and sitting on my hands! UGH! I have been working late, going in early and put in at least 50 hours a week. I'm on salary so I don't even benefit for my extra hours put in and there's not even a pat on the back. Work completely torks me but at least I have my little sanctuary at home and my wonderful family. Now that the venting is done, I think I am ready to post some pictures of my cute little family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment