My parents invited my sister and I to join them at their Stake Campout up in the Kamas area (if I remember right). It was absolutely amazing up there and I was shocked to see that the LDS Church owned over half the mountain. There were several camp grounds that consisted of maybe 20 cabins. There were really nice gathering areas with many tables, clean bathrooms and showers - pretty much not camping at all! We enjoyed many activities and also participated in a flag burning ceremony; it was very touching to witness our American Flag be burned due to it being mended several times, making it almost square and time to retire it. I think it will be a memory that Brax will remember for a long time. Big thanks to John for watching Nikki at home and Big Big thanks to Mom and Dad for inviting us, we had a great time!
1 comment:
gosh heather ... that was a lot to blog about all in one day :0
Post a Comment