Sunday, December 6, 2009

Visit to Orangeville

We went to Orangeville for a day to visit John's mom Carma. It was nice to have a mini getaway for a day and spend some time with family.

Dusty Cat meets Nikki.

When John and I started dating, he had Dusty as a pet. Unfortunately, I am moderately allergic to cats (eyes water, sneezing and skin itches) - so once John and I decided I was moving into his house, Dusty had to find a new place to live. John's mom was very nice to invite Dusty into her home. Anytime we go to Carma's house John mentions that he is excited to see Dusty. This time was especially fun because it was the first time Nikki had been able to pet her. Nikki got very excited and pointed at Dusty, she petted her back, touched her tail and touched her nose. It was really cute to see her big smile and John's too.


Never too old to play "Crack the Egg" - until the next day when your back hurts :)

Nikki and John jumping on the trampoline - Nikki loved it!


Carma, Davi, John, Me, Brax and Nikki went swimming in the afternoon. Their local pool had a great kid area with shooting water and slides. There was also a mini lazy river and a indoor lap pool.

To end our visit, we warmed up by the campfire and roasted s'mores.






No comments: