.JPG)
About a month ago I discovered Nikki buck-naked in her crib. It was quite startling the first time and the three days to follow. Since she didn't have a diaper on, her bedding needed to be cleaned daily - something that was funny the first morning quickly became an extra chore before I could head to work. I tried putting her diaper on backwards and putting her into zip-up pj's. The little devil quickly figured it all out. One morning when I was putting her into the tub to make her not stink of urine, she looked at me and cried, "Why, why, why?" It was cute but absolutely broke my heart. Giving a tub in the morning is out of our normal routine and she was not happy :( Gratefully while John was discussing the adventure with his co-worker, Stuart mentioned that his little guy used to do the same thing and the solution was a simple safety pin! How fantastic and inventive a little piece of metal could be! Three weeks later and a nightly routine of zip up pj's secured at the top with a safety pin, I am proud to say that there are no more nudity suprises in the morning!
.JPG)
Nikki LOVES to aggressively rock on the glider. She swings her little body forward and back on the chair while giggling loudly. She swings back so far that the front feet come off the ground. John or I are always close to supervise and make sure the fun doesn't turn into a trip to the ER ;-)
.JPG)
She gives lots of loves to the puppies and doesn't mind it when they give her loves back by licking her face - she smiles and goes back in for more hugs.

Nikki drinks her cereal milk - thanks to The Kids Park for teaching Nikki to not be wasteful. Maybe it's just me but I think this is super cute and hearing the little slurps is so delightful.
2 comments:
Haha! My sister-in-law had the same problem. They duct taped her diaper on every night. :)
she's soooo darn cute hea. i LOVE the nudity thing- its hilarious!! why why why??!!! hahahahaha!
Post a Comment