Saturday, April 17, 2010

What we've been doing....

Yippee!!! I got a new camera! The last one turned on and then the lens never retracted. I decided to upgrade and although my new DSLR is VERY big, it takes fantastic photos and I am really enjoying it :)

Braxton was very patient while I figured out some of the settings.

Roxy was curious about my new toy. And now moving on to some of what we have been doing - now that I can document it with photos.

My Mom, Gabe, Nikki and I spent a Friday at Discover Gateway. What a fantastic hands-on museum for kids! Nikki really enjoyed the mini mart and gathered ALL of the loaves of bread. In this photo, she was getting upset with Gabe because he wanted to touch HER bread.

Nikki and Gabe really enjoyed playing in the water and watching the balls slide down the tubes. Nikki really liked it when she go splashed.

Braxton has had quite a few sleepovers already and can't wait for summer to start.

Brax took Nikki on classic sleeping bag rides down the stairs - several times!

And we have even managed to get out 4-wheeling to Stansbury Island.
So far Spring has been a lot of fun and we are looking forward to camping and more 4-wheeling in the weeks to come!







1 comment:

sara2delta said...

yay new pics! sounds like all is well. love you!