Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy B-Day to Me!

Yummy Ice Cream!

So You Think You Can Dance!


I'm now 29 years old! Do I feel 29? Not really. I told John that I feel more like I am 27, he just laughed at me. I spent my birthday at work and then had parent teacher conference at night- woo hoo, I must be an adult since the day now just comes and goes with no excitement. We did go to Cold Stone after visiting with Braxton's teacher. And a few days before my b-day, Beth and I went to "So You Think You Can Dance" concert... which was totally freakn' awesome! My b-day overflowed into the weekend and John got my parents to watch the kids so we could go to lunch and a movie. It was a great b-day, a few fun times, a few times of reflection and overall I have a content outlook on who I am and where I am in my life.

5 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

Heather! I didn't know you had a birthday! Happy Birthday! Hope it was good!

Leah and Mike said...

Happy Birthday!!! I wish I would have known. I am so incredibly jealouse...Cold Stone and So you think you can Dance!!!!! That would be like my best birthday ever. I'm glad you had a good one!

Signal Fire said...

Yea! So you think you can dance was awesome - too bad my eye looks CRAZY in the picture! Love you and happy birthday again!

deb said...

Happy birthday !!!!(late)
It looks like it was great! you look super cute I love your hair!

kennyandkristin said...

Heather, I saw your blog on Debbies and had to check it. You look great and I can't believe you have a new baby. Also, totally jealous that you got to go to SYTYCD. Hope you had a happy birthday!