John and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary yesterday. We grilled up some fish, played a board game with Brax, and went down memory road while flipping through our photo albums. So many things have happened in the last two years: selling a home, living in an apartment, building a house and having a baby. It has been very fast paced and a lot of fun. I absolutely love John more every day and I make an effort to never take him for granted. I thought it would be fitting to post a few wedding photos. I look forward to all the many years to come with my wonderful hubby!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Those pictures are GORGEOUS!!
Heather - you are beautiful! So fun to see pictures again! Happy Anniversary!
I love that we have the same day. I hope yours was wonderful
Heather, I didn't know you taught! Where? What? Your family is so sweet. COngrats on the anniversary!
We have an October anniversary too! Didn't you love having a fall wedding? Congrats to the 2 of you!
I love your wedding pictures. Where were you married? The fall backdrop is beautiful and so was your dress.
We got married at Inn on the Creek in Midway- i absolutely LOVED my wedding,wouldn't have changed thing!
Post a Comment