We have had some wonderful weather this weekend! I thought it would be fun to get some photos of Nikki outside. She was quite distracted by all the props, but we still had fun!
And of course she had to check things out with her mouth.
Cute fall pics. I hope I get to see Nikki dressed up on Halloween. I have not seen her in forever & can't believe how big she is getting. Scout & her are going to have a hard time becoming good friends if they aren't exposed to eachother...
2 comments:
Great pics heather! I cannot believe how big & grown up Nikki looks.
Cute fall pics. I hope I get to see Nikki dressed up on Halloween. I have not seen her in forever & can't believe how big she is getting. Scout & her are going to have a hard time becoming good friends if they aren't exposed to eachother...
Post a Comment