Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Nikki's First Halloween! Our cute little lady bug!

I had the day off from work so I helped with Braxton's 4th Grade "Day of the Dead" party. Each kid created a tombstone, decorated sugar skulls and made tissue paper flowers; all in memory of a relative who had passed away.

The kids in Mrs. Mair's classroom

Pumpkin Carving!
Our Bumble Dog Roxy at the "Halloween Pet Park Party" at my work.

Tick-or-Treating at Grammie and Granddaddy's house

We didn't get many trick-or-treaters so I am left with a lot of candy that I don't like (note to self: buy chocolate candy bars next year not sour candies). John and I went to Sarah and Travis' Halloween Party and chatted with our neighbors, while Brax went out trick-or-treating with his friend Moses (first year he went with just friends- he is really growing up). We all had a fun night and it was a great Halloween!




3 comments:

Shay said...

When Braxton came to our house I didn't even know it was him. I commented to the 2 boys that this joker startled me. Now that I see the pics of him, I put 2 & 2 together & realize it was Braxton.

Happy you guys stopped by the party. Sorry scout was a bully.

Leah and Mike said...

Nikki is such a cute little Ladybug!! Addy was a Ladybug on her 1st Halloween too. It was fun to see you at the party!!

Flockhart Family said...

Nikki is so cute. Luckily she looks like you instead of John. Stoggie was a bumble bee this year too!