Looks like we'll have to do some swimming play-dates next summer cause Scouter loves the tubby too. I love the stage that these girls are in; they just keep getting more fun. I'm excited to see how your pictures turn out!!
look at you - running home after giving me grief and posting such a cute picture. well here's the news flash of year!! I put a new post on mine! love you!
Heather I was scheduled to work last night (12/11) but I thought I was going to be put on-call for sure so I was planning to go to your Scentsy party but then they called me to "float" to work on a different unit in the hospital because they didn't have enough nurses. Long story short, I'm sad I wasn't able to make it :(
I saw your pics on Michele's blog and they are super cute!! tell Braxton he's even more handsome than I thought. Those 2 are so cute together.
6 comments:
Looks like we'll have to do some swimming play-dates next summer cause Scouter loves the tubby too. I love the stage that these girls are in; they just keep getting more fun. I'm excited to see how your pictures turn out!!
She is so cute. I love the tub pics.
look at you - running home after giving me grief and posting such a cute picture. well here's the news flash of year!! I put a new post on mine! love you!
That is such a cute picture - same with the 1st one on the previous post!! She is gorgeous and so happy :)
what a beautiful pic!
Heather I was scheduled to work last night (12/11) but I thought I was going to be put on-call for sure so I was planning to go to your Scentsy party but then they called me to "float" to work on a different unit in the hospital because they didn't have enough nurses. Long story short, I'm sad I wasn't able to make it :(
I saw your pics on Michele's blog and they are super cute!! tell Braxton he's even more handsome than I thought. Those 2 are so cute together.
Post a Comment