Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Blahs of Blogging

Alright- I think everyone goes through this not wanting to blog phase. I have seen it on others... making a comment about not wanting to blog. Seriously why did I start one more thing in my life! I have about 2 hours at night to enjoy the kiddos and an hour with John after they go to sleep. I feel super selfish to spend 30 minutes of my precious time posting pictures and yadda-yadda on "The Painter Fam" blog. Anyways, just a little venting never hurt anyone- right?! Good-bye for now :)

1 comment:

sara2delta said...

yes yes time is so little and precious! even if you dont post very often, i hope you'll still continue to do so. i want to be able to keep up on you and your fam since we dont have enough time to get together as often as i'd like!!!