Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Beautiful Kids!

This was one of my baby dresses!











Cutest little bum- I couldn't resist, I had to share!





I loves that they love each other






Baby Girl with beautiful blue eyes!




I had these taken for Nikki's 7 month old photos. I know I'm a little late posting them :) Photos were taken by Michele Reyes. She was absolutely wonderful with my kids and really got some genuine smiles out of Brax, which is a big challenge because all 9 year olds think it is awesome to make goofy faces when a camera comes out.
check out her other work at

8 comments:

The Davis Family said...

What cutie pictures, my favorite is the bum shot to cute!

Stapletons said...

Love the pics. The video of Nicki laughing is SO funny!

Inga said...

Great photos

sara2delta said...

SO cute your kids are! it still freaks me out that brax is so big. i feel like he is the one who was just born a few months ago! nikki is such a DOLL!!

Leah and Mike said...

Wow!! Those are such adorable pictures!! And I love that video of Nikki laughing - too cute :)

Flockhart Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures. That is so awesome that you had a dress that was yours. Whoever took them did such a good job.

Signal Fire said...

Love the photos! you have amazing kids!! I can't wait to see them again. It's been too long!

Shay said...

Michele did great but with such cute kids it couldn't be hard to not. I love the top picture!! (and the bow ofcourse too).