Saturday, March 7, 2009

Photo Update

I love my baby girl!

"Where did Dad go?"

Playing Peek-a-Boo

Brax is still Nikki's #1 Fan


Our Crawling Monster




5 comments:

Flockhart Family said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe how much she looks like John. It sucks after all the hard work moms do to get their children here, and then they look exactly like their Dad's.

Flockhart Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Davis Family said...

What cute kids, and Nikki is growning up so fast!

Shay said...

I am so excited for spring/summer so we can be outside again and see our neighbors more often! Scouter got a pool for her birthday (kiddie pool obviously) but Nikki is going to have to come over for playdates.
Work sounds stressful: sorry. If you ever need a break at night send Nikki & Brax our way. If Brax wants something to do Tues nights at 6 is cubscouts. If he's interested I'll pick him up.
*Thanks for preventing our stuff in our garage from being exposed all night.

deb said...

your a total milf hea! and your baby is so stinkin cute. I love all the picts.