Already she seems to be more pleasant and there has been a lot of gunk coming out of her ears. The doctor said that the reason she may not be walking yet is because you lose your sense of balance when your ears are clogged. Also, she should improve on talking and learning more words now. All around good.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
No more ear infections!
Already she seems to be more pleasant and there has been a lot of gunk coming out of her ears. The doctor said that the reason she may not be walking yet is because you lose your sense of balance when your ears are clogged. Also, she should improve on talking and learning more words now. All around good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for Nikki! I'm glad she did so well. It was fun to see you yesterday at the shower!
Oh I hope this helps her. Ear infections are so miserable!! Thanks again for helping with the yummy cinnamon rolls; they were definately the hit! Mexico looked amazing...our next trip I have vowed will be warm & tropical.
I am glad she is doing better. It is so hard to watch your child go through things like this.
Post a Comment