I knew the day would come when my little kindergartner would turn into a mini-teenager.... it is a little sad that kids grow up, I just want to pause life and keep him where he's at.
Here are a few things I love about my little guy: his excited voice when he calls me at work, how sweet he is to Nikki, his willingness to help around the house, his funny comments and stories, and last but of course not least - I love that he still loves me and isn't embarrassed of me and still occasionally cuddles and shares a blanket with me. He makes it so rewarding to be a mom! Love you tons Brax :)
1 comment:
man its weird that i remember going to the hospital to see you when you just delivered brax and now he's coming up on being a teenager. love you hea. grateful we've been friends all this time.
Post a Comment