Sunday, January 3, 2010

Turning 30 with my Girls

I was up late one night before nearing my 30th birthday and Deb started a little chat with me on Facebook. This quickly turned into planning a get together with my High School girlfriends down in Phoenix over my 30th birthday! I wanted to make sure that this birthday was memorable and reuniting with my old friends for an all girls weekend was the perfect fit!

This is Olivia, Deb's daughter - she is such a little cutie! She is showing me her blue fingers after eating blueberries while we made pancakes. It was fun having her kids around while I was away from mine. The best was holding baby Coen while he napped in my arms - I love babies!

We HAD to go shopping! (Deb and Sara)

The whole gang at The Orange Table for brunch. It was so dang good!
(Tracy, Me, Sara, Debbie and Kristin)

It was a short get away (Friday to Sunday) but we were able to catch up, swim and lay out, go out to eat and just be girls (not moms, wives or any other title that we hold every day)! Thank you friends for a fantastic milestone birthday :)

2 comments:

sara2delta said...

SUCH a good time hea- SO grateful we could do this! love you!

Stapletons said...

That looks like SO much fun! I need a girls weekend!