
Nikki and I spent the weekend together- just the girls! John went to Las Vegas with friends to watch the "Ultimate Fighting Championship" and Brax went to Taylor's... which was good because I just really don't get into the whole firework thing.
Nikki and I watched "August Rush", went shopping and walked around a plant nursery (which really overwhelmed me- not only are trees $100+ bucks but I have no idea what kind. Then don't even ask me about shrubs and perennials- some grow to be 4-6 feet tall, some need sun, others shade, and then the whole watering thing... needless to say, we didn't buy anything), we went to the library (due to our frustrating adventure at the nursery) and picked up some gardening books. We also slept in together in my bed and I painted Nikki's fingernails for the first time- so much fun :)
Oh- and we went to our neigborhood BBQ. It was really nice to talk with the ladies of the neighborhood and show off Nikki. I really need to do better building these friendships. It was a great weekend but I did miss my boys.
2 comments:
I love her little painted fingernails. you are so stinkin cute hea.
So much fun being with just the girls! I am glad to read that you are so happy and have found John. So lucky!
Post a Comment